After a late night at the Celine Dion concert, 0600 came very early for a run! Elaine and I ran in the 2009 Race for the Cure 5K in West Palm Beach on a very chilly, but absolutely beautiful S FL morning. Despite not much training in the past few months, Elaine and I were happy with our pace and felt great after an invigorating run...and for a great cause!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Race for the Cure 2009
After a late night at the Celine Dion concert, 0600 came very early for a run! Elaine and I ran in the 2009 Race for the Cure 5K in West Palm Beach on a very chilly, but absolutely beautiful S FL morning. Despite not much training in the past few months, Elaine and I were happy with our pace and felt great after an invigorating run...and for a great cause!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!