Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Celebrating #33!

All Aboard! As a mother, I now know that birthdays are most special for mothers. How do you thank the woman who gave you life? Daddy and his tired little man. Trolley ride with my girl. Wrapping up the day with ice cream and drinks. Another year to celebrate! I had a wonderful birthday celebrating with the ones I love the most. After a morning at the gym alone (yay!), Steve and I headed to the shooting range to squeeze off a few rounds. After the kids naps, my mom and I took the kids on the train up to WPB where we met Steve for dinner and drinks--mexican style! A quick trolley ride landed us in our new favorite place--City Place--where we enjoyed some frosty drinks for the adults, and ice cream for the kiddos. It was a great day surrounded by my favorite peeps. What more could you want out of life? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones