Monday, September 3, 2007

Emily's First Train Ride






Emily took her first official train ride today. She LOVES trains....asks & talks about them all the time. We took a Tri-Rail ride from Delray to West Palm Beach and back. While I expected it to be pretty uneventful, we did witness a car fire (a taxi, to be exact) while waiting for our return trip...fire trucks and all!

4 comments:

  1. Did Em's obession originate with Thomas the Train? Austin is currently digging all things to do with transportation, including "Tommy Choo-Choo" aka Thomas the Train. This week I have been trying to teach him the difference between cars and trucks--everything is a car to him. I said,
    "Mommy has a car, Daddy has a truck."
    "What does Mommy have?"
    "A car."
    "What does Daddy have?"
    "A car-truck."
    Well, there you have it. A car-truck. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO BAD HER GRANDFATHER WASN'T INVITED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad-would you have seriously gotten on the Tri Rail? Really? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Emily was saying, "oh wow" on that pic with her mommy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones