Saturday, June 21, 2008

June Birthday Celebration

Ainsley and Emily with their Oma.
Lainie, Todd, and Steve
Lainie, Gisela and Steve...Yummy, "Sebastian"!
Steve and Becca...38 weeks and still boating!
Emily, Lainie & Caden admiring TWO rainbows off the bow. Double promises from GOD!

The month of June is quite a busy birthday month in our family. There are a total of 6 birthdays (so far)! Here is the rundown:

Todd: June 6
Ainsley: June 9
Becca: June 10
Gisela: June 11
Steve: June 20
Tommy: June 27

Last night we had our annual June Bday Celebration. We headed out to dinner on the boat, followed by a evening cruise out on the ocean and up and down the Intracoastal. The weather was absolutely beautiful...what more can you ask for? The kids LOVE the boat....true FL kids at heart, just like their parents.

Baby Update: Less than two weeks until my guess-timated due date! Everything is great, thus far. Finished my last day of work on Thursday, and saw my midwife yesterday and baby & I are happy and healthy. Stay tuned! We'll be sure to let you know of any big changes. Please keep us in your prayers for a fast, healthy, and uneventful "Labor Day"!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to everyone! I'm sorry for not telling ya sooner Becca! I hope the baby is another "June" - I'm still banking on him/her to come on my birthday - June 29!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones