Monday, May 25, 2009

Old friends, New beginnings...

The Bride and Groom: Colleen & Bill. The girls. Trouble reunited :) Brian and I. Beth and I. Steve and I escaped ALONE for a quick trip to the Big Apple to celebrate the wedding of Colleen and Bill. We are so excited for them and wish them all the best as they begin their new life together! I also had a great time visiting with some of my best lifelong friends: Colleen, Alda, Beth and Brian! We all worked together at Bethesda, many moons ago, and still remain great friends to this day. No matter how much time or distance has come between us, we can always pick up right where we left off. That is probably the greatest benefit of Naval Service...the lifelong, enduring friendships :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones