
Celebrating at CityPlace with a million laughs at the Comedy Zone and dinner and drinks at the Cheesecake Factory. Our motto, "Those that laugh together, stay together!".
It's hard to believe that it has been six years since Steve and I were married. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing husband, helpmate, life partner, and best friend and wouldn't change a moment of the last 13 years we have been together.
This is a message and a prayer. The message is that my travels have taught me a great truth: I already have what everyone is searching for, and what few ever find-the one person in the world I was born to love forever. A person like me. A person rich in simple treasures. Self-made. Self-taught. A harbor where I am forever home. No wind or trouble or even death can knock down this house. My prayer is that everyone in the world can know this kind of love and be healed by it... "Message in A Bottle", by Nicholas Sparks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!