At the beach...walking.Steve and I just got back from seeing the midwife, and I have some good news! After 2 days of walking, and walking, and walking...I am a few steps closer to labor :) I am 3cm dialated....and contracting. I am shooting for a 4th of July baby, so keep your fingers & toes crossed! We will let you know of any BIG changes. I hope that the next time I am making a blog entry it will be with a little one here with us!
Have a great 4th of July celebration!



Congrats! You look great, Mama! Here's hoping for a 4th baby - maybe he or she will declare his/her Independence day from your womb! Keep us posted, we are praying...
ReplyDeleteBless you and your little one!!! We are thinking about you and praying for you guys. Hang in there...what a cool time to have a little one come in to the world!!! Congrats in advance :)
ReplyDeleteLove, The Pritchett Clan
Emily...forever with a princess in her hand...
ReplyDelete