Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pregnancy Update!


Just wanted to give you all a little update. I went to see my midwife yesterday and all continues to be well. Baby is happy and healthy. Mom is a bit more uncomfortable and feeling all of my 39+ wks of pregnancy, but doing well also :) Still only 1cm dialated, despite days of prodromal labor. Guess this little one likes its current home. I will see my midwife again on Thursday to see if there are any changes before the holiday weekend. If not, then this little one has until the following Friday (July 11th) before it receives its eviction notice. My mom and I went walking/shopping last night for about 4 hours to see if we could get things moving along, but alas, I am still pregnant this morning. So the wait continues...

Keep us in your prayers! We will let you know of any changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones