Sunday, September 14, 2008

All smiles...

I have been trying for the last few weeks to capture Stephen smiling, with little success. The minute he sees the camera, he puts on his poker face. He can definitely ham it up for his Mommy though...this boy LOVES his Mommy. I swear he has Lo-Jack on me. The minute I leave the room, the house, etc., he lets everyone know. He is so sweet! We are heading to Tally and Pcola this week, and I can't wait for all of our family and friends to meet him!! Here are a few of my (lame) attempts at catching him smiling. I know most are blurry, but I have to hide the camera until the last second to try and catch it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones