My Emily has changed so much in the last few months. She has gone from a toddler to a little girl in just the blink of an eye. She is so smart, happy and sweet and has far exceeded any expectations I had of her as a big sister! I am so proud of her and love watching her grow into this amazing little person :) Keep it up, sweet girl!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sweet girl...
My Emily has changed so much in the last few months. She has gone from a toddler to a little girl in just the blink of an eye. She is so smart, happy and sweet and has far exceeded any expectations I had of her as a big sister! I am so proud of her and love watching her grow into this amazing little person :) Keep it up, sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay for Emily! Hopefully mine will follow in her footsteps someday...
ReplyDelete