Sunday, September 14, 2008

Making a splash!

Plenty of hands! Me and my boy :) Pooped after a swim..and snuggling his Mommy. I finally had the opportunity to try out my new water baby carrier yesterday! It is great because now I have both hands free while having both kids in the pool. I don't have to worry about jumping out to attend to Stephen and leaving Em unattended. Despite the fact that she swimming completely unasssisted, I hated the idea of leaving her alone in the water even to get out for a second. This way, we are all swimming together! It is made out of wet suit material, so little Stephen stays nice and warm, while being able to enjoy all the benefits (including watching everything his big sister does...his favorite past-time)of the pool. We still have a couple of pool months ahead of us, so this was a great investment :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! That is perfect - a Bjorn for the pool! Very very nice. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love, and leave a message. You know you want to...!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones